11/16/14

#Movember See my pathetic mustache

I'm participating in Movember and for 30 days I've committed to changing the face of men's health. I'm asking you to support my efforts by making a donation at http://mobro.co/arthurtrevethan.

We need to take action, as the current state of men's health is unacceptable:

·      In the US, men die on average almost 5 years earlier than women 
·      1 in 7 men will develop prostate cancer
·      Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in men ages 15-35 years
·      More than four times as many men as women die by suicide in the US

The Movember Foundation is working around the clock and around the world to improve the lives of men and their families affected by prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health problems. They can't do this without our donations, so please contribute to my efforts to make a difference.

If you're interested in learning more about the programs Movember funds, please click here

Thank you for your support. Together, we can change the face of men's health

No comments: