7/30/14

Reply from FCC

Not sure if it means anything yet

DoNotReply@fcc.gov OpenInternet@fcc.gov




Thank you very much for contacting us about the ongoing Open Internet proceeding. We're hoping to hear from as many people as possible about this critical issue, and so I'm very glad that we can include your thoughts and opinions.

I'm a strong supporter of the Open Internet, and I will fight to keep the internet open. Thanks again for sharing your views with me.

Tom Wheeler
Chairman
Federal Communications Commission


-------  Original Message  -------
From:      art.trevethan@gmail.com
Subject:   Just no

To whom it may concern,

I am a child of the 80s.  Born in 69, and using computers since I was in the program at Ohio State while in middle school.  I have seen the evolution and been involved in it.

The largest change to our economy, during my lifetime, was the advent of the internet.  Imagine if we had stopped the industrial revolution and stated that only certain companies could have easy access to customers, yeah, that would have crushed the innovation.

I say the same thing here,  keep the lined free of clutter and full of innovation.  for the children and the advancements a free and open internet will provide for the next generation.


Art Trevethan
240 Skinner
Kyle, TX

No comments: