10/21/14

A Physician’s Perspectives on EHR, ICD-10 and Healthcare Reform #ICD10 #ICDRemediator #ICD10Matters #HealthIT

A Physician’s Perspectives on EHR, ICD-10 and Healthcare Reform



A Physician’s Perspectives on EHR, ICD-10 and Healthcare Reform

Written by   Monday, 20 October 2014 04:00

When it comes to healthcare I wear many hats that have broadened my perspective on the transformation we are currently experiencing in this industry.

On most days I lead a physician training software company, on others I care for patients as a physician, and in yet others I mentor about a hundred high school children each year who dream of becoming doctors one day. This past month I put on a hat I haven’t worn in some time, having accompanied two family members on two separate ER visits varying from a simple fracture to an unfortunate death.  I was impressed by the care delivered in these two very different ER settings and care scenarios.  I always try to reflect on my experiences across these varying roles, frequently centering myself on the perspective of a very important stakeholder in healthcare, physicians. 


 Click the link above for access to the article

#ICD10 #ICDRemediator #ICD10Matters #HealthIT

No comments: