11/4/14

Just for fun, Don't fart during an MRI #ICD10 #ICDRemediator #ICD10Matters #HealthIT

Afternoon funny

Don't Fart During an MRI
Posted: 10/27/2014 4:33 pm EDT Updated: 10/27/2014 4:59 pm EDT

I share this true but pathetic story to commiserate with other tortured souls who relentlessly endure and survive extreme humiliation. We're a group of accident-prone fools who regularly trigger embarrassing situations that would permanently traumatize a normal person. My experience this week will be difficult to surpass: I farted inside an MRI machine.

In medical terms, I had torn the meniscus cartilage that acts as a shock absorber between my shinbone and thighbone. In middle-age woman terms, two demons from hell invaded my body and lit fires in my knee and then danced around poking the raw nerves with electric forks. The pain was beyond intense, and the accident severely damaged my body so I couldn't stand, walk, or even crawl to the wine bar....

Click the link above for access to the article 
#ICD10 #ICDRemediator #ICD10Matters #HealthIT

No comments: